Silent Auction - Night of ChampionsSILENT AUCTION 2016
Night of Champions Silent Auction is LIVE Saturday, October 15, 2016.
Bidders will be able to bid on items prior to the event on October 22, 2016.
Silent Auction is open for bidding by 8 am on October 15 through October 22 at 8:30 pm. All bids will be final at 8:30 pm when the silent auction closes. Final bids will be accepted no later than 8:30 pm on Saturday, October 22, 2016. Anyone can participate in the online auction and it does not require the bidder to attend Night of Champions Gala.
DOWNLOAD BIDDING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Point your web browser to Silent Auction Register Here
2. Begin browsing for items via:
- Category icons
- Search icon at the top
- No Bids or Most Bids icons at the top
4. This will prompt you for your bidder #, allow you to search for your bidder # or allow you to register if you don’t have a bidder #.
5. After logging in, it will clearly show your name, pre-fill the next bid increment and allow you to increase this amount to your maximum bid. When you are satisfied with your bid amount, click the blue “Confirm Bid” button. Congratulations, you have placed your bid!
TIP: “Set it and forget” it by making your initial bid, your maximum bid.
The system will bid for you until this amount is reached, at which time
you’ll receive an SMS notification if you opted in.
6. After you have successfully bid on an item, it will stay, win or lose, in the “My Bids” section. Continue to bid from this section throughout the event. Check here to see if you are a winner! If you are, follow the checkout prompts. The organization will get back to you with your item.