It’s been said that it takes a village to raise a child. That saying certainly rings true for the boys and girls who are members of the Boys & Girls Clubs of the East Valley. Dedicated staff members at each of our Clubs know how much their mentorship can influence a child and make a difference in their future. That’s why we do it.
The Boys & Girls Clubs of the East Valley offers a variety of employment opportunities for individuals who are energetic, caring, and can be positive role models for youth. Contact information is listed with each job opening.
Drug testing and background checks are required as a condition of employment.
If you are interested in joining the Boys & Girls Clubs movement, please see our openings below.FG
- Branch Manager, Full-time Grant Woods Branch Mesa
- Branch Manager, Full-time North Tempe Branch
- Program Director, Full-time Ladmo Branch
- Impact Specialist, Full-time North Tempe Branch
- Impact Specialist, Full-time Queen Creek Branch
- Impact Specialist, Full-time Stevenson Branch
- Special Events Manager, Full-time
- Front Desk, Full-time Gilbert
- Branch Executive, Full-time Gilbert
- Gym and League Manager, Full-time Sacaton
- Job Applications